Welcome to HOPE Community Academy!
Learn about our Kindergarten program.
Join our community of learners! Now enrolling for 2022-2023
HOPE Community Academy’s mission is to inspire students to achieve high academic success while embracing Hmong language and culture.
HOPE is a PreK to 12th grade charter school conveniently located in Eastside St. Paul, Minnesota. We are a school that provides its students with an academically rigorous, student centered, and collaborative learning environment. Our school values are academic rigor, student-centered learning, safety & respect, resilience, and community partners.
Take a virtual tour (coming soon!)
Ready to enroll? Complete the Online Interest Form and someone from our Enrollment Team will get back to you.
HOPE Community Academy Features:
- Free tuition
- Free door-to-door pick up/drop off for all PreK – high school students (where available).
- Free all-day, every day Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Program
- Caring, competent, and excellent licensed teaching staff
- Small class sizes across all grade levels
- Free breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack for all students regardless of parent income
- Extended day enrichment activities and academic support
- Strong Technology Program that provides
- iPads, Surface Pros, and laptops (depending on grade level) for school and home use
- hot spots for low-income families who do not have access to internet at home
- Quick and responsive technology support services for students and staff
- Hmong language and culture class and curriculum
- Karen language and culture class option
- After school activities
- Academic Tutoring
- Leadership opportunities for middle and high school students through
- Student Council
- Event planning, social clubs, and committees
HOPE Community Academy warmly welcomes all students regardless of race/ethnicity, ability or home language. It is our growing, diverse student body that makes us unique!
For Pre-K enrollment, all students must be 4 years old by September 1st of the year in which they wish to apply. We do not have early admission for Pre-K. There is an enrollment cap for PreK and we are taking students on a first come, first serve basis.
For Kindergarten enrollment, all students need to be 5 years old by September 1st of the year they wish to apply. Early Admission is available for students born between September 2nd – October 15th, if they pass the Kindergarten screening.
We invite you to read more about our enrollment policy by clicking the link below.
Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 10 Online Interest Form
Click here to fill out the form for your child(ren)