Why Choose HOPE Community Academy?
Since 2000, HOPE Community Academy has served the educational needs of the youth in our community. As a parent, we realize you have an enormous responsibility when it comes to selecting a school that will best meet the educational and social needs of your family.
Our mission at HOPE Community Academy is to promote high academic expectations, and create an environment where the school community grows into productive citizens of the world. HOPE is proud to offer a strong academic program in support of that goal.
Did You Know?
- HOPE Community Academy is an accredited coeducational public charter school. Attendance is tuition-free.
- We offer free student transportation within the cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis, as well as surrounding metro communities.
- We are conveniently located near I-35 and I-94.
- We offer an all-day kindergarten school program.
- Hmong language and culture classes.
- Free daily breakfast and lunch for all students.
- Our after-school program offers free homework help time from November through April.
- Facilities include new library, gymnasium, cafeteria, and middle school classrooms.
- Our committed teachers combine for over 300 years of teaching experience.
We welcome the opportunity to have you visit our school, introduce you to our faculty, staff and students, and answer your questions. To schedule a visit please call 651-796-4500, or you can email our parent liaison.